Launcher PRO V5.2.4 Build 131 is now available
- Added support for E-Sys 22.10.02
Change Log for V5.2.2, 5.2.3:
- Added support for E-Sys 22.10.00
- Added Language-aware FA/Vehicle Profile options metadata
- Fixed: FP/Vehicle Profile extended ASCII character display issue
- Fixed: FP/Vehicle Profile EN category names
- Fixed: NCD/CAFD Tools GUI issues
- Minor mapping improvement
- Minor bug fixes
FA/Vehicle Profile option descriptions will be shown in selected language. This version also include fixes for several NCD/CAFD Tools GUI elements, including pane/panel splitter issue.
I'm planning on reworking the Launcher, targeting maintainability and performance. The last couple of versions are already quite speedy and stable, but I feel like I can push the envelope a bit further. vNext will be a major update and will boost performance by quite a bit.
VNext will also implement a hybrid "static" activation. It's not going to be hardware-locked, but will not require internet connection after the first sign in. Of course, this will make the online services unavailable, as a natural consequence.
E-Sys 22.10.02 also supports Ubuntu, but without UI. I'm thinking this version could run in native MacOS as well, but I have not played with it yet. If I find the time, I will look at this. It might be a good idea to create a unified UI that will run under Windows, MacOS (Intel/M* chips) and Ubuntu x64 hardware. It's still an idea and very early stage at that. Let's see...