My patchless token solution brought something new and something relevant when I introduced it. And now, E-Sys Launcher Premium, once again, changes the way we use E-Sys. When a simple patchless solution just doesn't cut it anymore, E-Sys Launcher Premium brings a whole new set of feature to the table and is the only true innovative contender to my own patchless solution.
- Increased default memory allocation. E-Sys needs memory and lots of it. Default setting is barely enough for simple cars like the F20/F30s but is hardly sufficient for cars with complex ECUs. Most coders do well by changing this settings but some aren't aware of this. While it can be easily change, E-Sys doesn't check the value and if you set it too high, will prevent E-Sys from launching. With the launcher, the memory allocation is doubled.
- Enhanced overall System stability. By ensuring E-Sys gracefully shutsdown and JVM properly recycled at the end of each coding session, your system is kept optimized for the next session. Stock E-Sys, more often than not, does not fully terminate. JVM lingers in the background, hogging and leaking memory. The issue becomes more apparent when you start/shutdown E-Sys numerous times, to a point where system restart is required. With the launcher, this is unlikely to happen.
- Zero E-Sys Configuration. With the launcher, there's no need to reconfigure E-Sys to use different Soft tokens. Those with OEM or my patchless token solutions can keep using it by clicking the Blue E-Sys icon, while using the launcher will use the assigned token, all without having to fiddle with the settings.
- Personalized and Individualized token. The soft tokens you create will only be usable on your own machine. It cannot be shared and reused on another machine. This also means that someone can't sell you a token and expect it to work. With the built-in Token Generator, creating soft token is as easy as pressing a button. No fiddling around with some command line tool and creating XML data.
- Absolute Security. It became pretty easy to hack CAFD recently. With the launcher, the risk of using hacked CAFD is reduced to 0. Hacked CAFDs are prevented from loading, exactly the way stock E-Sys does, stopping it dead from its track. Coupled with individualized token, there's no need to worry about hacked CAFD.
Note: Do not mix and match different solutions, it's not generally recommended and could elevate the security risks the launcher is trying to minimize. My patchless solution can safely co-exists with the launcher, however, but it won't be loaded while the launcher is running. The patchless solution will also be replaced soon.
Soft Token Generator:
See it in action: