Thursday, May 14, 2015

ESysLauncherPROSetup_2.0.0_Build_45.RAR

Someone is repackaging my E-Sys Launcher PRO and packaging it as ESysLauncherPROSetup_2.0.0_Build_45.rar. This file didn't come from me. It appears the RAR file is password protected. If you see this file, do not download it for the following reason:

1) It is not for sale and whatever token that comes with it will be blocked and will be useless
2) Build 45 is the first release. The mapping data that came with this build is faulty. Check CAS and see if you get any descriptive text at all. That is just one of the many ECU affected. FEM, IHKA,KOMBI, NBT, CIC...etc. are also affected, some partially, others completely.

If you get the bright idea of updating the mapping data, don't bother. Encryption key is different and will be totally useless.

This is the kind of actions I absolutely abhor, it's despicable. You do something and someone is bound to exploit it.

UPDATE: I've been getting barrage of emails asking for token, or password or decryption key from this build. I don't know any password, nor decryption key, so please if you DO NOT ask me, if you insist on using this build.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am using ESysLauncherPro,E-Sys 3.24.3 with Psdzdata v55.4 Lite.When I select read coding data is takes a lot of time.The previous version of Psdzdata was very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is it the launcher?
    read me please : deliciouscars61@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send to me plz : aazy@foxmail.com
    Thank you for your great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi TokenMaster,

    Contact me for more information and price
    AndreGurenko@gmail.com

    Regards,
    Andrey

    ReplyDelete