Saturday, December 30, 2017

Launcher Updates

Well, this post is about what has been happening lately, and I thought I'd post a quick update.


Launcher PRO V3.0 has been out for a few days now. Got some report that High DPI isn't working, so I'll definitely fix that in the next build.

I still receive a few activation code requests, so I'll probably create a video guide. The thing is, once you got access to my site, you can do everything yourself without my help. Input the request code, generate activation code, download, and activate Launcher. That is it.

Some browser apparently don't show the code immediately, like IE/Chrome/FF does. If this happens to you, wait for at least 15 minutes, go back to the page, and you should see it, ready for download.

Launcher Premium - as stated in my other post, is no longer supported and I stopped generating activation codes for it. It is what it is.

Using JRE x64 -  I almost always use x64 now a days. It's really sweet on RAM allocation and usage. To use 64-bit JRE, download the 64-bit version from Oracle and install it. Find the location of the app where the folder "jre" is. Create a new folder named "jre_x64" and copy all the cotents of JRE/JDK to this folder. NOTE: Ensure there is no environment settings for _java_options. Some apps automatically set this, but it's more trouble than it's worth. It's a bad advise that is widely used.

Response Time - My email responses are delayed by two days. I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can but with the holidays and family around, they take priority over anything else.

Fake Receipts - well, this is really disappointing. I'm getting tons of them now, where as before, I see one or two here and there. I'm genuinely surprised and stumped with this trend. I mean WHY??? I seriously don't know how to deal with this and it's taking me a lot of time verifying.

I have a degree in digital forensic...just kidding, I'm just a guy who knows his way around MS Paint ;). Believe me, I know how to detect manipulated images. If you're paying some guy to create fake receipts for you, you should check your priorities.


Lastly...Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!! Enjoy your family and the holiday. See you next year, especially if you don't drink and drive.

15 comments:

  1. Any chance you could repeat the info (or a pointer to it) about what needs to be paid where to get a receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'd like to but it. Where can i get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can we download it?can you explain how to download/buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are people who will blow your eye out for one dollar.
    It was so, it is and will be.
    Honest and honorable people suffer from them.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I am aware, but I was also banking on the idea that we, as BMW owner, are above that.

      Either those who do it are non-BMW owners, or it's really too much to ask for honesty and integrity these days. I'm leaning towards the former.

      Delete
  5. Hi Tokenmaster,
    Could you inform me how to purchase Launcher Pro please?
    Thanks
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the minimum system requirements for Launcher Pro V3.X?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Launcher PRO doesn't need much, just about 80MB. E-Sys needs at least 1GB though, and if you have BDC, you will need more, or remove some KIS DB to free up RAM.

      Delete
  7. with relation to the fake receipts. change it to only paying into your paypal then the cheap skates can't avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I send email at 07/Jan. but you didn`t reply my email. \please check my email.
    on_lime@nate.com.

    Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TokenMaster:

    Is there a newer version of the NCD/CAFD Tool? You know that sometimes there may be errors in the FDL file, and the NCD/CAFD Tool comparison can quickly find the problem.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey tokenmaster can you please shoot me an email jj-Jason@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you send me the link to purchase the pro. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi can u send me the link to purchase.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete