Thursday, October 17, 2013

Got Bullied...

OK, as most of you know, or didn't know, I'm a late-comer to the world of BMW Coding, but I'm no stranger to hacking. I did encounter a few rude PMs, most of them I just ignored. If only these guys (or gals) knew what I did in the past :)

The most obnoxious, rudest, most annoying PM I received was from someone at F30Post. The guy got an F10 and asked if he could code this and that, a bunch of features I haven't even heard of. I don't have an F10, nor an expert at coding so I wasn't about to pretend I am. I told him to head over at Bimmerfest since it's the one site I knew discusses F10 in details. I told him about the cheatsheet as well.

And what do you know, the guy exploded with his reply. His exact words were "why do you think, with 5 post here, a new member ...blah...blah....am going to buy a token from you without answer my questions". Obviously not a native English speaker, but that didn't made it any less annoying.

Ugh, some people get so stuck up to post counts as if it's the only thing that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment