Sunday, October 18, 2015

E-Sys Launcher 2.4.3 PRO and Premium and E-Sys 3.27.1 Update

E-Sys Launcher V2.4.3 - PRO and Premium is now available


Change Log:


Launcher PRO 2.4.3 Build 98, Launcher Premium 2.4.3 Build 85
- Fixed issue with failure to load with some system when querying available memory due to corrupted .NET Performance Counter Registry
- "High Resolution Fix" is now always enabled
- Massive addition to Cheat codes, courtesy of dmnc02, Otakar and ruben_17non - Thanks fellas!
- Fixed minor UI issue - Review button tooltip (reported by myfxp)





E-Sys 3.27.1 Notes

I've been using E-Sys 3.27.1 a lot recently and I noticed that it crashes a lot due to a myriad of issues. Something as simple as having the MSM Updated turned on could crash E-Sys. The good news is that MSM update is the last process in coding, so the crash does not pose big problem when coding. It's just so annoying.

Memory, or the lack thereof, could also crash E-Sys. So, when running on default memory settings and trying to code complex ECUs, like NBT, could crash it.

I've never seen this happen to previous versions of E-Sys. It was pretty good at handling exceptions, but 3.27.1 seems different.

Bonus Tip
If you are forced to run E-Sys using default memory settings (512MB), you can help it by moving some PSdZData folders you never use. Some folders you can safely move, so long as you don't own a series which uses them are the series folders inside kiswb. I have F30 so I moved the following folder:
   C:\Data\psdzdata\kiswb\S15A (used by G-Series)
   C:\Data\psdzdata\kiswb\K001 and C:\Data\psdzdata\kiswb\KE01 (used by BMW motorcycle?)
   C:\Data\psdzdata\kiswb\RR01 (used by Rolls Royce)
   C:\Data\psdzdata\kiswb\I001 (used by i-3, i-8)
   C:\Data\psdzdata\kiswb\F056 (used by Mini)

Moving the above folders prevent E-Sys from reading database associated with these series. These databases are read on startup and kept in memory while E-Sys is running, using precious memory.

If you have plenty of RAM and can run at least using the medium settings, then moving the above folders are not required. Again, only do this if you are forced to run using default memory settings.  

39 comments:

  1. Hallo TokenMaster,

    My name is Tibor. BMW Service in Hungary is improving. Congratulations on your program!
    I have e-sys 3.26.1 and I want this program (E-sys LAuncher V2.4.3 pro)...

    How match is it?

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I'd like to buy your launcher for e-sys
    How can i do this ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello tokenmaster. nice tools! Can you send me please the link for the E-Sys Launcher 2.4.3 Premium and E-Sys 3.27.1 Update, to coding the BMW´s of our Club.
    email: der.fussel@web.de
    Thanks a lot and have a nice day.
    greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to buy your launcher for e-sys 
    How can i do this ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tokenmaster,
    yesterday i set up e-sys 3.26 and had to code a 750li. Just anoying that BMW has removed opportunity to code with standard E-sys. It would be so nice to get a Copy of your Laucher Pro...

    E-Mail: r3neg4de90@googlemail.com

    Greets from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Tokenmaster
    This is a nice Tool. Can you me send a Link for the Pro Version E-Sys Launcher.
    Thanks
    My Email: peter.koal@gmx.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diagnoebimmer12

    I Token Master i need to know how much money for the Pro & Premiun of E-sys 3.27.1?
    I need to see the comments details of each .ncd files while i'm using E-sys 3.26.1 like aktive and nicht aktiv when right click to edit FDL, they were not visible when i was using E-sys 3.26.1 + Token from token Generator.

    But i could connec to the BMW F10 i would like to see all the name of the folders of the .ncd files in the cafd folders.
    Can your token Premium or Pro do that ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo Tokenmaster
    This is a nice Tool. Can you me send a Link for the Pro Version E-Sys Launcher.
    Thanks
    My Email: edgabmw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tokenmaster, any chance of sending a link to superdukerog@gmail.com please? Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello would like to buy ur programm..thx =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. forget to write my name :D Can u tell me pls how to buy/download this programm...
    eddim16@aol.de

    Greeting from Schakal

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello,

    very nice, can I get the link to download this nice program?

    e-mail: bmw007@chotkan.nl

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Tokenmaster
    Can you send Activation code for me?
    Request code : CS16BDF1734C5636E0
    E-Mail :ztq40158@yahoo.co.jp

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Tokenmaster
    Can you send Activation codes to me?
    Request code : CSFDBA065D222686C5
    Request code : CSFDBA065D561DDD55
    Request code : CS67B590274F773792
    Request code : CSE8BDDEFDA4C48D41

    E-Mail :allan955109@hotmail.com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Tokenmaster
    Can you send Activation codes to me?
    Request code: CSE8BDDEFDA305C932

    uriy.martynenko@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Tokenmaster
    This is a nice Tool. Can you send Link for the Pro Version E-Sys Launcher.
    Thanks
    My Email: hussamsafi780@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Tokenmaster
    Can you send Activation codes to me? Please

    CS67B59027E98409EB

    casp7311358@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello!
    How much do you want for activation?
    Request code: CSE8BDDEFDA305C932
    uriy.martynenko@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. How much is the Launcher PRO 2.4.3 Build 98?
    uriy.martynenko@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello TokenMaester . You can ask for a link to the new ESYS and Launcher Pro . Thanks
    E-mail: rzeczycki316@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Tokenmaster I sent several emails to get the access code E-Sys Launcher Premium V2.4.3.85: CSB6A163674B3105DB

    Please do me the courtesy to send it. at walter.ulivieri@alice.it or walteru1062@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you so cocky? I'm not asking you.

      Delete
    2. I was wondering if you had answered tokenmaster
      i use the translator

      Delete
  25. Hello! I need a program. agmjm@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Tokenmaster

    Here is SOUTH KOREA.

    I need a E-Sys Launcher 2.4.3 PRO.

    Can you send to me?

    e-mail : skygum75@naver.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Tokenmaster

    Here is USA

    I need a E-Sys Launcher 2.4.3 PRO.

    Can you send to me?

    e-mail :sf06856bmw@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. im interested in Pro version please sent info to hnicqufiness@yahoo.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please do not request via the comment section. I do not monitor the comments actively. Email me at fxxtokenmaster_at_gmail for any question.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, Tokenmaster
    Can you send Activation codes to me? Please

    CSE8BDDEFD7AC30D70

    lannet66@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Tokenmaster,

    I send you PM to get availability on installing the ESYS 3.28.1 Pro version. Please let me know as I am basically dead in water and cannot code anymore.

    thanks
    David

    ReplyDelete
  32. hello...can you send me activation code for Esys luncher pro V.2.6.1.1.3.0
    the request code is E-Sys Launcher PRO V2.6.1.130 Request Code: CS16BDF173A8E97E9D....thanks DAN

    ReplyDelete