Thursday, December 21, 2017

E-Sys Launcher 2.0 - End of Life

Launcher 2.0 Premium and PRO has reached end-of-life phase. No more updates, no more fixes.

The past couple of months, I've spent significant amount of time modifying Launcher PRO, when I should have never bothered. I just wasted numerous sleepless nights for naught. It has been proven, once again, that an enterprising entity would go to such great lengths to earn a buck, so much so, that they shamelessly stole and reuse my code. What's sad is that some people actually support these individuals.

I wrote Launcher Premium for enthusiasts, for personal-use, to learn coding, not for someone to resell it. It was free, but people manage to sell it. I'm not going to let these individuals earn money at my expense.

And precisely for this reason, that I am terminating Launcher 2.0. There will be no update to Launcher Premium. There will never be  Launcher Premium 3.0. It's done, it's over.

7 comments:

  1. So thats why my lanucher premium 2.27.1 stoped working? it asks for pin and generated token again and again :(( (cry) hate piraters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tokenmaster can you answer my mail , i need the new Launcher Pro. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please allow the old version to work, or allow people to buy the new one. Can't do much right now ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send all inquiries to fxxtokenmaster_gmail_com and do not request or post your email addresses here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Token Master
    I would like to buy a PRO launcher, please contact me
    joyguild@naver.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. To get your ESYS working again contact esys@colourednoise.co.uk - we can provide lifetime working tokens for half the price TM wants. We do not use virtual machines, we have created our very own tokenisation system to allow enthusiasts to code again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I get the secret code or google authenticator PIN to launch my E-sys launcher copy?! I have to make a coding of my f10 before I go to black sea, but I can't!!!

    ReplyDelete