Thursday, January 4, 2018

Troubleshooting Launcher PRO 3.0: Launcher Opens but does not launch application

I've heard several reports now that in some instances, mostly non-English locale, Launcher PRO fails to launch the application and just disappears. Please try the following:

Method 1: Check the memory settings. If you are using stock JRE (32-bit JRE), High is the most you should set it at. Anything higher will likely fail. If setting to Medium or High solves the problem, then you're done. If not, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:
 a) Copy the contents of  C:\Program Files (x86)\TokenMaster\Launcher PRO to a temporary folder, say C:\Temp.
 b) Run LauncherPRO.exe. If the application is launched successfully, proceed to the next step. If not, please contact me via email at fxxtokenmaster_gmail_com
 c) Uninstall Launcher PRO 3.0
 d) Install Launcher PRO, but change the location to <Drive>:\Program Files (x86)\TokenMaster\LauncherPRO. - Note: remove the space between  Launcher and PRO.
 e) If the application is launched successfully, you're done, else, proceed to the next step
 f) Reinstall Launcher PRO, but change the location to <Drive>:\LauncherPRO.
 g) If the application is launched successfully, you're done, else, contact me via email.


I am still looking into this issue and hope to resolve it real soon.

21 comments:

  1. thank u for your help.my friend,I believe u can succeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need time to do it. Between responding to emails and helping people on TeamViewer, on top of family and day job, there isn't much time to spread around and coding is suffering a great deal.

      What's interesting is that other people from the same affected region just run fine, while a few don't.

      Thanks for the vote of confidence.

      Delete
    2. Hello,

      I got the following problem. Ive installed everything on a new Laptop. After input the authehticator code, the new qr code is shown in the launcher and this code is not importable in the app. It error "invalid barcode". no way to start the launche. Trying for hours, different versions, signature installing and so on. no way. If I press acticate and close "an error occured while validating....". The log file is complete empty. Any ideas to fix this? Its windows 10 64bit. Esys without the launcher is working fine. I dont know waht to do now.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tokenmaster,
    I bought the Pro version aproz. 2 months ago. How can i get the new 3.0 launcher ?
    Hadarilo@gmail.com
    Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    How can I get the PRO launcher?

    mca@vlvsa.be

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Token Master
    I would like to buy a token, please contact me agusjunaedi@eztuning.id

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, how i can buy the 3.0 launcher?

    Oliver.gr77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I also buy 3.0 launcher

    justin.t.snell@gmail.com

    I tried emailing you earlier today but got an auto reply back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I would like to buy 3.0 launcher,

    anthony.knittel@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hello,

    I just donated to St-Jude, how do you send the proof?

    casta92@hotmail.com or mca@vlvsa.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    How can I get the PRO launcher?

    Please contact me oci_81@abv.bg

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    How can I get the PRO launcher?

    Please contact me Elayael@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Hello , How do I also buy 3.0 launcher?

    aliioztass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please send all inquiries to fxxtokenmaster_gmail_com. I can't and will not respond to any requests made here. Thanks for understanding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Добрый день. Я отправил Вам PayPal платеж 50$ и письмо с квитанцией о платеже 24 января 2018. Как долго мне ждать ответ от Вас.
    Михаил.
    salonlaura02@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did to you Eli Dela Rosa transfer 50 $ on January 24, 2018
      and sent a confirmation to the mail fxxtokenmaster@gmail.com! Did you receive my translation and my letter? Dear TokenMaster - Eli Dela Rosa, I know that you are very busy, but send me already LauncherPRO. If you, for whatever reason, can not do this, then give me back my money! And then it looks like a deception.
    Michael. (salonlaura02@mail.ru)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has anyone made contact with this guy?

    ReplyDelete